Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness standards of dishware and plate ware in our culinary and food & beverage operations.
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
As a dishwasher you will work among a team that operates the kitchen and have the opportunity to contribute to the overall success of the restaurant.
- Clean kitchen equipment; sinks, stoves, fridges, etc
- Load and unload dishwasher
- Ensure floor is clean and dry at all times
- Remove garbage and recycling to appropriate bins when needed
- Unload pop, food and other items and carry to proper storage areas
- Act as a food porter when required by operational demands
- Strong sense of team work and a positive demeanor
- Commitment to follow all safety standards, practices and requirements
- Physically able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- To honour our commitment to be "Always Honest" all employees must consent to a criminal record check
This fun, summer job runs from April 14, April 21, May 19 or May 26 to October 13, 2021.
- Beautiful. You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- Independent. You’ll spend your days in and around national parks
- Remote. Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through WiFi
- Busy. You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
This job description describes this role at a high level, but no document can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. We work as a team and believe that we succeed together – these job duties may change based on the needs of the team and company as a whole.
To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. This job is based in Alberta, Canada. Relocation to the area and the legal ability to work in Canada is required.