We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
The Photo Expert role will provide exceptional service to our guests in the form of in-depth of high energy customer engagement. Responsibilities include;
- Capture quality photos of our customers enjoying their experience, and sell the photo product
- Up-selling to additional / supplemental photo products
- Uphold our high standards of service, merchandising, and display
- Ensuring service is friendly, courteous and professional
- Taking a genuine interest in the guest and identifying needs
- Operating the point of sale system with accuracy and efficiency
- Responsible handling of cash, credit cards, and cash out forms
- Assisting gift shop staff on sales floor when necessary
- Keeping the sales floor and storage areas clean and organized
- Communicate with co-workers and management, forward observations and comments in a timely fashion
- Monitoring store security, facilitating efficient inventory management and movement
- Upholding the high standard of environmental stewardship that is expected of all employees
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, especially with non-native English speakers
- Second language an asset
- Works well in a team environment as well as independently
- Enthusiastic, high energy, and out-going personality, ability to use this to engage with guests
- Cash handling experience
- Able to take initiative on restocking, re-merchandising, and regular cleaning duties
- Strong desire to live and experience everything Banff National Park has to offer
- To honor our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record and credit check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however only those those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Various summer contracts between April and October 2020