Reasons why you should apply?
* The Banking Operations Officer is a great opportunity for a recent post-secondary graduate and experienced banking professional who are seeking a challenge in their career
* If you do possess 1 to 2 years banking, processing transactions, and customer service you are encouraged to apply
* Our Bank Client offers an exceptional training program that is 100% paid. You will be working with an awesome Canadian financial institution that offers a great work environment that is fun, safe, and a chance for career growth
Contract Term, Hourly Pay Rate, Work Hours, Work Location, and Schedule:
* Monday, March 25, 2019 to Friday, June 21, 2019
* $17.34 per hour plus 4% vacation pay ($18.03 per hour including 4% vacation pay)
* Work location is Mississauga, ON
* Full-Time Hours: 37.50/week
* Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* First point of contact for bank business partners
* Process transactions for personal banking business unit
* University degree or College diploma in a related discipline is required
* Advanced MS Excel (VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, and Macros)
* Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
* Previous banking experience an asset
* Previous customer service and call centre experience an asset
Interested in this Opportunity? Please follow the link on this ad to apply. Apply today or share this role with someone that would be interested in this role.
Thank you for your submission. Should your CV meet the job requirements a member of our recruitment team will contact you. To ensure that you get notified of the new hot jobs we post every day on our website, join the Drake Talent Network. It's free, simple, and quick.
$17.34 - $17.34 /hour