The Landing Group is proud to bring the Greater Toronto Area some of the most exciting restaurant concepts. Our vision begins and ends with great food, great service and great experiences. Your lifestyle inspires our hospitality. With core values that are based around quality, community and commitment to excellence, The Landing Group is excited to showcase a truly fantastic product and experience.
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a Bar Manager at Jacksons Landing in Burlington. We promise you’ll have a lot of fun along the way!
The ideal Bar Manager has strong communications skills and the ability to motivate and direct others. As a Bar Manager, your primary focus will be to manage all marketing programs for the restaurant and to oversee bar operations to ensure profitability.
- Execute and implement all national marketing initiatives, local store marketing programs and dining room/bar promotions
- Manage shift schedule to control labour cost
- Manage bar inventory to control beverage costs
- Conduct weekly inventories to ensure an adequate supply of beverages and supplies
- Conduct and maintain accurate daily records on beer counts, draft usage, waste, inventory, bar costs and P.O.S
- Assist with management of restaurant team members
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous marketing experience is a definite asset!
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Solid sales and marketing knowledge
- Excellent understanding of the casual dining industry and restaurant operations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
At this time we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.