The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has ss300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
Take a look at our latest opportunity for a Bar Manager at Pickle Barrel in Waterloo.
- Execute and implement all national marketing initiatives, local store marketing programs and dining room/bar promotions;
- Manage shift schedule to control labour cost;
- Manage bar inventory to control beverage costs;
- Conduct weekly inventories to ensure an adequate supply of beverages and supplies;
- Conduct and maintain accurate daily records on beer counts, draft usage, waste, inventory, bar costs and P.O.S;
- Assist with management of restaurant team members;
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous marketing experience is a definite asset;
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field;
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs;
- Solid sales and marketing knowledge;
- Excellent understanding of the casual dining industry and restaurant operations;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.