ST JOHNS Is Now Hiring Bartenders
Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
What you will do in this role:
- Inform Guests of beverage selection
- Prepare all beverages to Brand standard
- Maintain bar cleanliness, organization and Brand appearance
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Promote and engage all Guests in Local and National promotions
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
What we are looking for:
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service training mandatory
- Excellent communication, social and organizational skills
- Bonus points for previous experience as a bartender in a high volume casual dining restaurant
- Ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Energetic, personable, and confident personality
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- The chance to be part of a close knit team
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at participating Recipe brands
- Growth and development opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that owns some of Canada’s most iconic brands
Interested in giving road-trippers a truly Canadian experience? Apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Recipe is dedicated to providing accommodations in accordance with applicable human rights and accommodation legislation. For individuals that require accommodations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.