About us: At TNI we are proud to be the leaders of our industry, and we recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved, and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, fun, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork. We work with and on behalf of The BC Children’s Hospital Foundation and help them achieve their fundraising goals on a continual basis.
BC Children’s Hospital Foundation: Since 1982, BC Children's Hospital Foundation has worked with children, families, caregivers and hundreds of thousands of British Colombians to raise funds to support BC Children's Hospital, Sunny Hill Health Center for Children and the Child & Family Research Institute. Through a wide range of fundraising events and opportunities, BC Children's Hospital Foundation is united with its donors by a single, simple passion - to improve the health and the lives of the young people who enter BC Children's Hospital every day.
We are looking for out-going and enthusiastic personalities who are driven and self-motivated. You will be working in a diverse team to connect with the public and inform them about the humanitarian efforts that the BC Children’s Hospital Foundation is providing for Children and Families in Canada. Your conversations will inspire and empower the public to sign up for regular donations.
- Guaranteed pay plus incentives
- Amazing family environment
- WEEKLY PAY - Make $500 to $700 a WEEK!
- Driver? Added incentives available
- Rapid Advancement - Our Team Leaders, Managers, and Owners all started as Customer Acquisition Representatives. With most Representatives becoming Leaders within their 2nd month in the business
- Work week is Monday to Friday – YES, THAT MEANS WEEKENDS OFF!
- Experience in sales, fundraising, canvassing and customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with up to 80 potential customers a day - One-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to receive customer support
- You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new team members for the NGO’s we represent
- You will be participating in local community campaigns in residential communities, through commercial means or occasionally participate in some of our live sporting events or spring/summer festivals to seek out new support and advertise our client’s mission.
- Opportunities to travel to different cities, states and provinces to gain more potential customers during some of our larger community campaigns.
- Learn to apply our system and achieve personal and company goals on a consistent basis
No Commission, Bonuses, Weekly Pay, Benefits