We are looking for Retail Security Officers for multiple locations of the BC Liquor Retail Stores.
As a Retail Security Officer (RSO) you will be posted at the store entrance/exit or locations that have been identified as high loss to act as a visual security deterrence.RSOs are not expected nor permitted to apprehend shoplifters. As RSOs are often the the first and last image a customer has of the retailer, we are seeking candidates that are able to demonstrate high-quality customer service and and portray a professional image at all times.
Weare hiring forpart time and full time personnel in the following areas:
- North Shore
- Provide Customer Service
- Act as a visual crime deterrent
- Protection of persons and property
- Observing and reporting significant events (criminal)
- Reporting risks, hazards, safety issues (non-criminal)
- Patrolling of designated areas
- Removal of intoxication persons
- Report writing
- Liaising with the police when required
- Valid BC Security License
- Verbal & Written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Employee Perks We Offer
- Paid training
- Benefits (Conditions Apply)
- Discount Cineplex Movie Tickets, gym memberships, PNE tickets and much more!
- Flexible schedules
- Recognition programs & events
Securiguard is Western Canada's leading provider of corporate security through a focus on customer service, creating value for our clients and caring for our people, community and the environment. With offices in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kelowna, Terrace and Edmonton, we employ over 2000 security officers and offer a comprehensive selection of services. Security solutions provided include uniformed security guards, concierge officers, bike patrollers, vehicle patrols, K9 patrol and detection units and loss prevention specialists.
Securiguard is an equal opportunity employer and we value the diversity of our staff. We are committed to building a facilitative environment of respect, inclusiveness and career growth.