Business Development Sales Representatives
Company: Bell MTS(Client) - Authorized Agents (OSL)
With the continued growth of Bell MTS and as one of their preferred partners, OSL is recruiting Business Development Sales Representatives. The Business Development Sales Representative position offers a great opportunity to earn an hourly wage plus a lucrative commission for successful candidates.
At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our ideal candidate is a confident, inspired and accountable person who can work independently as well as in a team environment. This is the perfect opportunity for sales professionals who are looking to grow in the industry. At OSL, we nurture your strengths and set you up for success!
Here’s where you come in:
- Passionate about networking, you will grow your funnel of new clients by connecting with local businesses on services offered by Bell MTS
- Make a difference for each customer by offering the best solution for their business needs
- Act as an ambassador for Bell MTS by providing clients with an outstanding customer experience, while promoting the most advanced technology on the market
- Participate in weekly team sales meetings
- You are an ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
You will benefit from:
- Sales training which leads to personal and professional development
- A competitive hourly wage plus a lucrative sales commission
- Tools and technology to help manage your business sales
- An exciting opportunity where no two days are ever the same
- Sales and business development experience is preferred, however we will provide training and support to the right candidate
- Knowledge of the telecommunication industry is preferred but not required
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required
- Full time availability to work Monday to Friday, some flexibility may be required
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell MTS Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Job Type: Full-time
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.