DIFFERENT BY DESIGN
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster collaboration, value your ideas, promote based on talent, live balanced lifestyles and make time for FUN. We are one firm, one team, collaborating to support you wherever you want to take your career.
Join the momentum. We are seeking a Benefits Coordinator for our growing Human Capital team. MNP is a leading national accounting, tax and business consulting firm in Canada. Dedicated to cultivating our firm’s unique culture and values in the workplace, our Human Capital team leads people initiatives throughout the firm. Committed to attracting, hiring, developing, retaining and rewarding talented team members, we ensure MNP stands out as an employer of choice. From professional development to total rewards, communications to employee relations, we advise, facilitate and support the business by providing exceptional service at every level, in every market, today and in the future.
YOUR ROLE @ MNP
- Provide centralized leave of absence case management through timely consultations with team members in a sensitive and professional manner
- Communicate effectively in response to telephone and email inquiries regarding benefits and pension
- Diligently support the processing, reporting and administration of benefits and pension for team members located in regional offices across Canada
- Process updates in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Create monthly invoices, allocate correct benefits and pension costs to each business unit and arrange the remittance of funds with Accounts Payable
- Compile standard monthly reports in excel using formulas and pivot tables
- Track the deposit of payments made by those on leave of absence and arrange benefits and pension payroll deductions
- Conduct audits to verify eligibility and maintain data integrity
- Communicate with vendors when required
- Contribute to the development of new ideas and approaches to improve work processes
- Attend internal and external courses and/or seminars to increase knowledge of Benefits and Human Resources
- Monitor the evolution of federal and provincial legislation to determine Human Resources impact on the organization
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s clients and services
- Support a ‘One-Firm Approach’
- Raise awareness of MNP at community events
Your Skills and Experience
- Completion of post-secondary education and accreditation with HR specialty or related academics
- Two (2) years of demonstrated HR experience preferred
- Completion of Group Benefits Associate 1 or 2 considered an asset
- Demonstrated data analysis skills
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
YOUR REWARDS @ MNP
More than a paycheque, MNP delivers. You’ll be empowered to share your ideas, take on new challenges and advance your career.
Join a diverse firm committed to maintaining its unique culture and fostering a balanced lifestyle. MNP offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside the office! You can expect: generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored FUN social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, client and team member referral bonuses, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, work-life flexibility, exclusive access to a variety of perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible dress for your day environment and more!