Posting Date: Aug 19, 2020
Primary Location: Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montreal
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Transformation Function is comprised of Centers of Excellence (CoEs), Technology Business Development (Tech BD), Technology Innovation, and HR Digital Marketing Corporate Communications (HRDMCC).
The CoEs lead our transformation efforts around Agile / Front-to-Back platform operations, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Cloud, and Data.
Tech BD manages Morgan Stanley’s strategic relationships with external technology companies, and Technology Innovation facilitates Firmwide engagement opportunities, removing barriers to innovation and accelerating time to value.
HR Digital Marketing and Corporate Communications supports our HR Technology, Marketing, and Communications platforms internally including MSToday and our HR Talent evaluation system.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the Measurement & Analytics program within change management. You will provide insight on the transformation journey through the views of technology employees by analyzing unstructured data, creating intuitive, informative reports and visualizations, and building custom people metrics tools.
- Support the deployment of the Change Impact Survey program across Technology.
- Analyze employee feedback to measure the progress of transformation including natural language processing and extract actional recommendations.
- Consolidate Transformation roadmaps, OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and feedback analysis into data visualizations that are easy to interpret and gain sight from.
- You will engage with stakeholders globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Business Analytics, or related field.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated professional experience as a BIE (Business Intelligence Engineer) or comparable role.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python, data warehousing, Excel/VBA.
- Strong knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau or similar tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of Machine Learning.
- Highly independent and capable of multi-tasking
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in Data Mining.
- Ability to map out plans
- Previous experience in an Agile environment preferred
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
Spotlight on our Montreal Technology Centre: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo5GaXpCwKs
*Video dated October 2019.