Client ID: 266597
Big Data Developer
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Big Data Developer.
Big Data Developer- Job Description
- Develop & Design – Participate in the Requirements and Design phase, develop and build code, perform code reviews.
- Test, debug, document, and manage changes to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of programs.
- Support changes through implementation
- Analyzing Business Requirements - Research and analyze business requests and recommend solutions.
- Coordination - Participate in production and user acceptance testing support to troubleshoot complex problems on applications and technologies.
- Effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications as instructed by senior team members.
- Coordinate change ticket implementations.
Big Data Developer- Mandatory Skills
- You can demonstrate experience with: Hands-on development expertise with Cora Java or Scala as well as Python and SQL.
- Preferably you have previous exposure to data ingestion and consumption and are well versed with building scalable Data frameworks.
- 5+ years of development experience
- 3-5+ years of Big Data experience (Hadoop preferred)
- Experience with the following (in order of priority)
- Apache Impala
Big Data Developer- Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Big Data Developer- Assignment Location