ARE YOU SEEKING A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY? Our client is seeking a Bilingual Accounts Payable Analyst to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Bilingual Accounts Payable Analyst - 3 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
As the Quality Control Reviewer, you will be responsible for ensuring the completion of all Accounts Payable day-to-day tasks. Working directly with and supporting the Account Payable Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Entering Accounts Payable information into the system
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Answering vendor and employee inquiries
- Plan and organize workflows to ensure all cut-offs and deadlines are met
- Produce monthly Accounts Payable reports that reconcile Vendor Voucher with the General Ledger
- Other duties as assigned
- College Diploma or University Degree in accounting/finance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Excellent skills with MS Office products
- Ability to work independently and multi-task under tight deadlines, occasionally working extended hours
- Experience with Deltek/Vision would be considered a strong asset
- Bilingual in French required
$20 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23074.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.