Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialized clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.Job Description
The Bilingual Accounts Receivable Assistant will primarily be responsible for the core day-to-day Cash Application activities as part of the Shared Services (NSC) team. The right candidate for this role is experienced in high volume multi-company/multi-location cash applications in a large corporate environment.
- Apply Cash Receipts across multiple Business Lines (Cheques, Credit Cards, EFTs)
- Send Customer Statements for all accounts
- Prepare Electronic Bank Deposits
- Create Historical Aging Reports in a timely fashion
- Respond to Business Unit inquiries
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Bilingual (English/French) MANDATORY and will be assessed during initial screening
- 1-3 years of cash applications experience
- 1 year of AR experience preferred
- 1 years of experience in Great Plains is highly preferred
- Proven ability to handle a high volume of transactions and meet deadlines
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITITES:
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office; intermediate Excel skills
- High customer service mindset
- Ability to multi-task, manage time efficiently and prioritize
- Strong sense of task ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solver, with high attention to detail
- Familiarity with Great Plains / Dynamics
- Ability to communicate in both English/French at a business level
- This position will be working in an office environment where most of the time will be sitting at a desk working on a computer. Light-intermediate lifting requirements of no more than 30 lbs. Hazardous materials are handled using established safety procedures and appropriate PPE.
- Shift work and overtime may be required, as well as working periodic weekends and/or evenings.
Eurofins supports equal opportunities for inclusion and invites all qualified applicants to apply; if accommodations are required in the application or interview process, please contact us via www.eurofins.ca. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - no phonecalls or emails please! Selected candidates can expect to be contacted in 3-6 weeks.
No agencies please!