Bilingual Call Center Agent
Call Center ? 7 Hour days ? No Weekends!
As a member of the Canon team, you?ll help our customers with a number of consumer products including, but not limited to, fax machines, scanners, and printers. You will act as Canon a brand ambassador and the first point of contact for our clients. You?ll put your problem-solving skills to work to identify each consumer?s unique inquiry and direct them to a suitable solution, ensuring that every case is resolved in a satisfactory manner.
ROTATING SHIFTS - Must be available:
Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday - Friday, 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Provide consumer product and technical support via telephone and email
- Define, diagnose and troubleshoot consumer product problems
- Assist customers with clear communication and step-by-step solutions
- Follow appropriate escalation process of unresolved issues
- Offer upgrades and pre-sales assistance when applicable
- Update CRM database with detailed information regarding customer inquiries
- Achieve monthly KPIs and metrics, such as Call Handle Time and Abandon rates
- Adhere to established quality assurance guidelines for all customer inquiries
To Succeed, You Will Have
- French and English proficiency
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education is preferred
- 1-year experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Analytical skills to assess multiple situations and perspectives, and arrive at an appropriate solution for the customer
- Strong computer and technical skills to troubleshoot driver installations and products
- Ability to organize time, set priorities and multi-task in order to meet KPIs
- Proven customer relations skills with professional and courteous telephone manner
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills
WHAT?S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Executive-Hosted BBQ
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions ? to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We?re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
- Paid sick days
- Employee Events
- Gym Memberships
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
- Merchandise Discounts
- Long Term Disability
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development