Bilingual Call Center Agent (French and English) - Brampton, ON
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for taking a high volume of inbound calls, assisting current customers and closing new customer sales.
- Act as a customers’ primary contact, maintaining a strong customer relationship and handling service requests while earning monthly monetary incentives for closing new business.
- Communicate effectively and professionally, in a conversational manner.
- Work well within a fast-paced, corporate environment is a must.
Requirements and experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English is a MUST
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to complete a mandatory 6-week paid training
- Two (2) or more years of customer service or call center experience
- High school diploma, GED or High School Equivalency
Benefits and Other Information
Full-Time Permanent Position
Base salary and commission negotiable depending on experience
Shifts are Monday to Friday Either 7am to 3:30pm OR 9am to 5:30pm
If you are interested, please send your application (Resume and Cover Letter) through our web site in the employment section https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/bilingual-call-center-agent/ or directly via email to email@example.com
For further information, you can visit our web site https://inacre.ca/en/jobs/ or contact us via phone at 416 550 5135 ext 231
We thank everyone who submits their application. However, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
We offer a reference bonus of a minimum of $200 if you present someone who is hired. Visit https://inacre.ca/en/about-us/referal-program/ or contact us for details.