Exciting company seeking a Bilingual Call Centre Analyst to provide IT help desk support and to assist in the deployment of new retail location systems.
- Resolving incoming issues from company personnel and resolving hardware/software issues at retail locations
- Supporting and correcting issues for POS and retail back office equipment
- Monitoring and supporting infrastructure system components
- Participating in deployments including POS, back office upgrades and network upgrades and printer replacements
- Developing and updating support documentation
- Developing a strong understanding of end user applications and hardware platforms including POS, proprietary and packaged systems
- Ensuring ticketing software is updated and maintained
- Performing other duties as needed
A university or college education in a computer related course of study or equivalent is required along with experience in IT help desk support. Must be bilingual, be willing to travel if necessary and be occasionally available on call. Some shift work will be required. Salary commensurate with experience.