Our client located in the east end of the GTA is looking for a Bilingual Career Counsellor to add to their growing team.
What’s in it for me:
- Excellent compensation package along with benefits
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Free parking
- Accessible by public transportation
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support and career counselling
- Guiding and coaching clients
- Assisting with job searches and job placements
- Coaching one-on-one when required
- Keeping abreast of labour market trends
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluently bilingual in both French/English
- 1-3 years of employment counselling experience
- College and/or university degree in a related field
- College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals Certification or willingness to write the exam or RRP Certification preferred
- Flexible to work Monday to Friday between 6:30am-8pm
Please note: the successful candidate must undergo a security clearance.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003452
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.