We are actively looking for a bilingual Programmer/Web Developer for an upcoming contract with a well established client in Montreal. Candidates might be considered if they are located in the Ottawa area.
The qualifications include:
- Experience working with CKAN (deploying public CKAN portal, producing a CKAN extension or contributing to the core CKAN code2)
- Experience doing web development (production or editing of code for customizing the look and functionality of a website, enhancing interactivity, responsiveness, accessibility)
- Experience producing data centric micro applications (applications that allow interactive access to, the processing, the analysis of and/or the visualization of data) in the Python language
- Experience ensuring web projects (website, web micro applications) abide by Government of Canada web standards
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Must hold a valid Enhanced Reliability Clearance with PWGSC/PSPC
- For this RFP, (request for proposal) you must be able to demonstrate 100% of the qualifications to be considered.