Areyou comfortable working in a fast-past environment?
Doyou seek opportunities to help others?
Doyou thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork, creativity, andinnovation?
Areyou interested in working with individuals across the globe?
WorkplaceOptions is the world's largest integrated employee support services andwork-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialedproviders and professionals, we provide world-class employee support andwork-life services, wellness coaching, counseling referrals and consultation ona variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental healthsymptoms and crisis support. Our service centers are located in Raleigh (USA),Toronto (Canada), London (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Lille (France), Lisbon(Portugal), Bangalore (India), Tokyo (Japan), Jakarta (Indonesia) and Singapore(Singapore). We provide support to over 70 million employees in 100,000organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
WorkplaceOptions is seeking a qualified EAP Clinical Counselor tojoin our clinical team in Toronto. Our clinical department provides counselingservices on a global scale including telephonic support, clinical casemanagement, structured telephonic counseling, applicable resource referral andshort term counseling.
- Provide telephonic counseling, in-the-moment support and crisis telephonic management in a supportive, ethical and professional manner while maintaining client-confidentiality.
- Adhere to the ethical, therapeutic and legal standards, which govern service delivery, as well as policies, procedures and laws, which apply to the organization and country, as appropriate.
- Appropriately refer clients to external resources or within WPO as part of our holistic approach.
- Maintain clear clinical and task-oriented documentation in case management system.
- Possess genuine listening skills and can provide short-term clinical interventions such as CBT, Motivational Interviewing and solution-focused techniques.
- Ability to work with clients presenting with substance abuse, situations of crisis, mental health symptoms and/or family/relationship-related concerns impacting personal or work performance.
- Develop clear and concise treatment plans for clients with various session models.
- Assess clients thoroughly to ensure short-term counselling appropriate.
- Follow-through with additional tasks as identified by the clinical management team.
- Culturally sensitive to our clients and flexible using a telephonic interpreter as needed.
- Competent in using our various methods of contact – telephone, video, email, text and live chat.
- Flexible with regards to schedule – may be required to work some shifts outside regular shift hours to support the needs of the business and client volume intervals.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role and therefore, this employee will be required to follow any other functional-related instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his or her supervisor.
- Bilingual in French required.
- Social worker, Counselor or Psychologist with accompanying Master’s degree or diploma.
- Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counseling or mental health services (post-qualification).
- Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools.
- Training in mindfulness or solution-focused counseling an asset.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts.
- Private counseling space
- Transportation reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Wellness rewards
- Training Reimbursement
- Stipend for Clinical Supervision
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Access to EAP Benefits
Qualifications: Bilingual in French required. Social worker, Counselor or Psychologist with accompanying Master’s degree or diploma. Minimum 2 years direct client-contact providing counseling or mental health services (post-qualification). Experience providing assessments and/or using clinical assessment tools. Training in mindfulness or solution-focused counseling an asset. Ability to work evening and weekend shifts.