- Maintain records of all collection accounts by reviewing accounts receivable balance on a daily basis; collecting on payments, based on loan terms, to reduce delinquency and bad debt.
- Determine most effective and economical means of collection for each account; apply standard due diligence practices to collect monies owed.
- Advise consumers on outstanding payment schedule, including the principles of credit outstanding; negotiating payment terms that are beneficial to the company and the consumer, keeping customer information updated.
- Handle collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve consumer discrepancies and short payments.
- Manage NFS payments, on a daily basis, by contacting the consumer to re-issue payment; updating in the accounting system according to reflect the new terms.
- Complete the required bankruptcies documents for the trustee, updating the system accordingly.
- Recommend accounts to be turned over for litigation, preparing report of historical data to substantiate action to be taken.
- Complete the documents required to repossess a vehicle once a consumer is unable to fulfill loan obligations.
- Apply the accurate fee to the filing loan status in the system.
- Enter GPS registration number, in the system, that is associated with the appropriate vehicle.
- Attach the GPS sticker to the customer file, and update the GPS system to make sure the vehicle can be located.
- In the GPS system, create a dealer login to ensure the dealers have access to the GPS information.
- Keep the GPS system up-to-date by terminating and renewing accounts accordingly
- Partner with the various cross-functional teams working towards achieving the dealers and consumers’ desired business results.
- Communicate, regularly, with other team members to ensure customer needs and expectations will be met by the company; addressing, as a team, any obstacles that could potentially interfere with achieving these results.
- Two (2) years of collections experience.
- Strong computer skills, and a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Accounting Software, etc.).
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Bilingual (English and French), a must
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
▪Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……