Bilingual Contact Center Representative
We are looking for dynamic and positive individuals with a passion for helping people to join our fast-paced Customer Information Centre. As a member of the Canon team, you’ll help our customers with several products, such as fax machines, scanners, and printers. You’ll put your problem-solving skills to work to identify each customer’s unique inquiry and direct them to a suitable solution, ensuring that every case is resolved satisfactorily.
Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Monday - Friday, 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Due to COVID-19, employees will be working from home.
- Provide product and technical support via telephone and email
- Define, diagnose and troubleshoot consumer product problems
- Assist customers with clear communication and step-by-step solutions
- Follow the appropriate escalation process for unresolved issues and adhere to quality assurance guidelines
- Offer upgrades and pre-sales assistance when applicable
- Update the CRM database with detailed information regarding all customer inquiries
- Achieve monthly KPIs and metrics, such as Call Handle Time and Abandon rates
To Succeed, You Will Have
- French and English fluency (required)
- High school diploma; Post-secondary education is preferred
- 1-year experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Strong aptitude for listening and building rapport with clients
- Ability to analyze multiple situations and perspectives to reach an appropriate resolution
- Proven communication skills with a professional and courteous telephone manner
- Ability to organize time, multi-task and set priorities to achieve KPIs
- Computer and technical skills is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental, and vision
- Life Insurance, Disability and Wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contributions & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Annual Executive-Hosted BBQ
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness center
- Employee referral program
- Team-building events and community involvement
- Online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products!
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.
- Professional Development
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Merchandise Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Memberships
- Employee Referral Program
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave