Hourglass HR is looking for a Bilingual Contact Centre Team Lead for a client in Ottawa.
- Perform quality monitoring on inbound and outbound phone calls, emails and applications. When monitoring, analyze results to assess agent’s performance and identify performance gaps at the individual level (and if necessary, at the team and centre levels)
- Reviewing and monitoring daily tasks and activities of team members to ensure accuracy and completion
- Inbound calls are being answered promptly
- Outbound messages are being returned promptly
- Emails are responded to within 1 business day
- Paper processing is functioning (mail has been picked up, documents have been scanned in and workspace is being managed)
- Provide floor support and coaching to team members on performance, any improvements and assist with action plans to reach individual and team goals. Address things such First Call Resolution, verification process and any program updates.
- Provide leadership and continued support to staff by answering questions, ensuring policies and procedures are being followed and reporting to Management observations and trends.
- Ensure there are enough agent in each queue to maintain call volume. Monitor and organize breaks for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended.
- Provide reporting of activity to management by means of a daily shift report as directed by management. Assist with various ad-hoc reporting to help track towards KPI’s, SLA’s and Agent Stats.
- Participate in employee training for all agents ensuring that they understand the fundamentals of the program along with various policies and procedures.
- Take inbound and outbound overflow calls when required
- Keep on the forefront of program materials as the program evolves
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all team members
- Assist with other projects and escalations as directed by management
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required. College diploma is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Service focused role ideally in a dynamic call centre environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English and French.
- Experience leading, directing and coaching various team members on how to navigate difficult situations and provide regular updates on performance
- Comfortable providing motivational techniques to improve the performance of their teammates and help to maintain a positive work environment
- Ability to multitask and navigate a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving, reporting and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems, software and IT terminology
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Attendance and Punctuality is imperative
The Contact Centre will operate from 8:00am until 9:00pm, Monday through Friday excluding statutory holidays observed in Ontario. You must be able to work a variety of 8-hour shifts including evenings.