It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
What We Offer:
• Full and part-time opportunities starting at $21.00 per hour
• Interactive training and supportive environment
• Career path and advancement. Our business with OnStar consists of many departments offering room to advance
• Medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance and pension plan
• Free parking and transit accessible location
• Onsite full cafeteria
• Free Wi-Fi
• Group discounts and perks ranging from electronics to travel
• Greet and handle multiple types of calls from members, businesses, dealers, etc. in a friendly and professional manner
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
• Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services
• Fluent in French and English
• High school diploma or GED is required
• 6 months of customer service experience (e.g. retail, restaurant and or call center experience)
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
• Good writing and typing skills.
• Must be available to work between the hours of 7AM – 1AM
• Dependable and flexible to rotate shifts, as needed
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY!
Concentrix is a high-value global business services company. With more than 100,000 staff in 26 countries, we focus on customer engagement and all that supports it. We do so by working closely with clients to improve the customer experience and generate excellent business outcomes. For information, recent news, and to follow Concentrix on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube, visit www.concentrix.com
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all fair employment practices laws. We are committed to providing a workplace free from unlawful discrimination and harassment and prohibit the same against employees, applicants or other covered persons by co-workers, supervisors, managers, or third parties based on a person's race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, veteran status, disability unrelated to job requirements, ethnicity, genetic information, military service, union membership, political affiliation, or other protected status.
Concentrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process
Job Type: Full-time