ExperTech is a leading staffing and recruiting company, based in Montreal, QC and operating throughout Canada and the US. ExperTech recruits and delivers high-quality candidates for both permanent and contract/temporary assignments.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Associate to join a large renowned client located in the Montreal-East area. This is a contract-to-hire position; an offer of permanent employment will be made after the original 3-months contract.
About the Job
We are looking for energetic, creative and savvy team members.You will be interacting with partners, employees and employers with Canada Workforce Solutions, verifying employment and income on consumer applications. You will have other interact with various stakeholders, helping with authentication failures, employer servicing and other web services to optimize the employer and employee experience. In this role, you will enhance the performance of our customers’ business and the lives of consumers when interactions are seamless, employment is confirmed and suspicious situations detected early in the application process.
Ability to work from home in the current context.
- You will complete verification tasks using standard verification processes and creative approaches to confirm income and employment
- Detecting unordinary and suspicious situations with employment and income verifications and employee web authentication interactions
- Operate a diverse range of tasks as the business needs change, moving between processes and systems with the assistance of management
- Use multiple channels to connect with employers to verify employment and document findings
- Analyze and research cases that require a more in-depth review
- Perform document review and audits – assisting verifiers with audits and account reviews
- Provide timely and professional communication to supervisors and management
- Demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Welcome new responsibilities and assignments as the business continues to grow
- Understand Equifax’s operational objectives and product offerings
- Accept stretch assignments provided by management that include, but are not limited to, report generation, training, documentation for training/education/best-practices, etc.
- Understanding of PC functions, including windows-based applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn/understand internal technology/systems
- Strong emphasis on collaboration and team building
- Perform various tasks at the same time and are capable of handling a high volume of work
- Respond quickly to changes in direction or approach
- Customer service experience.
- Should be open to work in shifts.
- Bilingual in French and English.
- 2-5+ years of experience in a high-volume processing center.
- Understanding of PC functions, including Windows-based applications and ability to learn/understand internal Verification Services technology/systems.
- You are professional and courteous in your customer and internal interactions
- You are a problem-solver and have analytical skills
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You can work autonomously but can follow instructions and take guidance well
- You are a self-starter with initiative and good judgment
- You have call center or other operational experience
- You are comfortable with trying new approaches as business needs change
- You are experienced with office tools such as recorded lines, email, spreadsheets and more.
- Experience within inbound and outbound contact center environment .
Note on shifts: This position will be in shifts in the 8am-7pm window with a total of 37.5 hours per week. Candidates must be available Saturdays as that day will be part of the shifts.
Candidates MUST be completely bilingual. Currently most of the calls are in English so the English skills must be very strong.
This is contract to hire (i.e. permanent hire at the end of the contract period).
ExperTech would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the opportunity, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.