*Please submit an English Resume*
As a Client Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing prompt, courteous and professional service to our policyholders, advisors and administrative staff. You will respond to telephone inquiries by providing accurate information on our diverse products and services.
The Client Service Centre operates on a rotational basis from 7 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday.
We are closed on statutory holidays too! We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. If you are looking for an opportunity to put your customer service, negotiating and analytical skills to good use by helping people find the information they are looking for, this is the role for you!
Responding to client calls by providing accurate information regarding products and services offered, meeting established service targets and providing superior customer service, participating in our 4-6 week training program, maintaining a positive and professional approach with clients and the service team
- Must be fully bi-lingual - there will be tests in place to verify this
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills are a must.
- Eager to learn about investments or insurance
- The ability to multi-task efficiently and pay close attention to detail
- Post-secondary education in business or finance related field is considered an asset