Bilingual Customer Service Representative
This position is a member of one of Canada's Best Managed Companies and is an essential support to business growth. The company has more than tripled in size in the past 5 years and has plans to continue growth into the foreseeable future. The customer is number one, so as a Customer Service Representative, delivering exceptional service and building strong relationships with your clients is your top priority. Being deadline-driven and having strong organizational skills will set you up for success.
Comprehensive compensation package: Base + benefits, including profit share program
This position is the foundation of everything the company does. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will support all Quebec-based and French Speaking customers (including Atlantic Canada) as well as support the English-speaking team by taking on Anglophone customers as part of their portfolio. Providing best-in-class service, this role will give the successful candidate an amazing foundation to continue to growth within the business as you will interface with Sales, Production, Quality, Purchasing, Internal Suppliers and Engineering.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all customers: French and English speaking.
- Order entry and verification
- Work with plant for stocking programs
- Reply to customer inquiries for order status and pricing updates in a timely manner
- Respond to Sales and customer requests promptly for expediting orders
- Maintain and grow customer base by providing outstanding customer service and opportunities to up-sell
- Be fluently bilingual (English/French) in both written and verbal communication
- Have excellent Microsoft Office skill set including Excel
- Have 1-2 years of experience having worked in fast paced, order entry/data entry environment
- Manufacturing or Distribution experience is an asset
- 1-2 years' experience in sales/customer service, servicing a blend of English/French customers
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or distribution environment an asset
- Strong Excel skill sets
- Excellent telephone manner and written word in e-mail format to customers
- Good time management skillsets
- Strong team player
- Strong keyboarding skills
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Post-secondary education desired, with aptitude in mathematics, business and/or technical training desired. High School and appropriate work experience will be considered.
Leslie Pittman: Director, Customer Partnerships
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Leslie Pittman: http://stoakley.com/meet-leslie-pittman/
May 19, 2020
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Customer Service, Inside Sales, manufacturing, distribution, Excel, bilingual, French, custom, engineer, mechanical, fabrication, aluminum, steel, metal, parts, automotive, order entry, data entry, stocking, inventory, purchasing, buying, call center, coordinator, CRM
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Paid sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Flexible Schedules
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays