When everything's connected, how we connect is everything… and we’d like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a French/English Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Montreal Canada. Both voice and chat roles are available.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC
As a global company, we’re always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we’re not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we’re busy, it doesn’t mean we don’t know how to have fun. We’re passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other’s achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you’re looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a TTEC French/English Bilingual Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay, bonuses and benefits you’d expect and maybe a few you didn’t …
On a typical day, you’ll:
- Accept inbound calls from customers or receives contacts via chat or email (depending on the program)
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why You? What You Bring
- Exceptional communication skills in French and English
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- You’ve applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make sure your communication lines are open and regularly check your email and text for instructions.
- Thank you for applying – it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course).
Career Changers Welcome Here
Time to change your career? Whether you’ve spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you’ve been in sales, retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the customer-focused skills it takes to join our associates team.
For more information about TTEC, visit TTECjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.