Our client located near Square One in Mississauga is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to add to their growing team.
What’s in it for me:
- Excellent compensation package along with benefits
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Paid parking and gym membership
- Transit accessible
- Growth opportunity
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to various inquiries
- Assisting customers with issues
- Training and providing information on various products
- Recommending solutions and upselling
- Any other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Fluently bilingual in both French/English, written and verbal
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Previous sales experience a strong asset
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong MS Office skills
- Self-directed and go-getter
Send your resume today to be considered for this position.
APPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS POSITION AT: http://www.blueskypersonnel.com/current-jobs/?referenceId=003701
BlueSky Personnel Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact BlueSky Personnel Solutions.
We thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and/or an interview will be contacted.