What will you be doing?
- Paid administrative training program
- Conduct various administrative functions, including but not limited to, data entry, preparing mail, verbal and written correspondence to clients, brokers and other business contacts
- Review daily online activity and applicable reports
- Requirement to obtain the Accident and Sickness Licence within 2 months of start date
- Update clients’ files (using Outlook and Dynamics 365) using excellent typing skills – at least 40 WPM
We believe talented team members deserve and stay because:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Appreciation with paid lunch breaks, performance bonuses 3 x / year, company events etc.
- World-class benefits (i.e. health, dental, travel, AD&D, LTD, LI, Critical Illness, Health Spending Account etc.)
- Opportunity to be mentored & challenged
At Easy Links Financial Inc. we believe that you don’t build a business, you build people and the people build the business. This is just one of the reasons why our insurance brokerage is experiencing major growth and is looking for passionate team players to start full-time immediately. We are committed to secure a marketplace for health insurance products and services for Canadian Travellers, Visitors to Canada, Students, Foreign Workers, new Immigrants to Canada and Canadians seeking extended health benefits to supplement government health plans. We work with all the major Canadian insurance companies (Manulife, Blue Cross, Allianz, TuGo, 21st Century, GMS, RSA, Away Care and Destination Travel Group Inc.) to offer a 24/7 one-stop source for information, quotes and the purchase of travel and visitors’ medical insurance for individuals and groups.
To be part of the growing insurance industry, apply now!
Check Us Out:
Salary depends on experience, Performance Bonuses 3 x / year