• Investigating and acting on approved loan applications by working with the dealers and internal Teams to ensure outstanding documents are received and applications are funded.
• Developing and strengthening dealer relationships in a customer service and sales centric environment.
• Operating within established corporate policies, procedures and guidelines.Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
The successful candidate will have….
• A post-secondary education or equivalent coupled with 1 to 3 years’ experience in a customer service position.
• Strong computer skills and a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Strong interpersonal skills in conjunction with a proven track record to build strong business relationships with customers and fellow employees.
• Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
• A positive attitude while being a highly motivated team player.
• Strong attention to detail coupled with the ability to stay organized through prioritization.
• Outstanding troubleshooting and resolution skills.
Compensation and Benefits for Permanent Employees:
▪Very Competitive salary with bonus potential
▪Flexible Health, Dental, Vision Benefits and
▪Employer Sponsored Pension & Savings Plan
▪Paid Planned and Unplanned days
▪Tuition Assistance Programs, Volunteer Day, Personal Days
▪Ongoing Learning, Development and Manager Training
▪Opportunities for Advancement
▪Referral Incentives up to $ 5000.00
and Much More……