Our Claims group is seeking a Bilingual (French/English) Claims Assistant. The Claims Assistant assists Claims Examiners and Specialists with managing a caseload of new and ongoing Creditor disability, life and critical illness claim. As a Claims Assistant you’ll:
- Provide front-end customer service for incoming Creditor Claims telephone calls.
- Validate and set-up new Creditor disability, life and critical illness claims.
- Assist Claims Examiners and Specialists with non-adjudication claims management tasks.
You have at least 2 years post secondary education and 2-3 years work experience, ideally in a busy call centre or customer service environment; Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills. You have excellent customer service and communication skills in both French and English.
Ideally, you have:
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good conflict resolution and problem solving skills
- Strong team player
We offer a positive, fast-paced work environment, full medical benefits and opportunities for growth.
Our office is located in beautiful Kitsilano with easy access to transit. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to start a career in the insurance industry.
Achieve success, join iA Financial Group!