Position: Bilingual (French) Service Desk Specialist
Location: Markham, Ontario
- Responds to questions from a wide variety of channels including phone, email, voice mail, instant messaging and face to face with customers to extract information and trouble shoot to resolve hardware, application and infrastructure complications.
- Provides a high degree of support for all hardware and application issues to resolve problems promptly and efficiently
- Answers inquiries in a timely manner to achieve a high level of internal customer service and resolve issues effectively & efficiently
- Logs relevant issues and resolutions to ensure recurring problems are identified
- Documents support calls into the call tracking system to ensure accurate documentation is included
- Lead training for new employees to ensure systems, processes and procedures are consistently utilized in the department.
- Prioritize and manage incidents, service requests and emails and other day to day tasks
- Manage user accounts and permissions, setup email accounts and network shared folders
- Identify recurring problems and report them to the relevant support teams, and provide necessary workarounds, fixes, and resolutions to the clients
- Community college diploma or equivalent training and hands-on experience
- Additional courses in, or knowledge of Microsoft Office and LAN/WAN procedures is considered an asset
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a Service Desk environment, or equivalent experience, training and education, as well as hands-on technical support experience in a Windows environment
- Excellent customer service, communication and analytical skills
- Bilingual in English and French (both written and verbal)
- Experience with service desk software (LANDesk) is considered an asset
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical, communication, and customer interfacing skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
If you qualify for this opportunity, please apply!
Click here to apply and view all current job openings
PlanIT Search is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for consideration will be contacted.