ARE YOU A BILINGUAL HELPDESK LEVEL 1 LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 6+ month contract.
Bilingual Helpdesk Level 1 - 6+ Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Responds to inquiries from a wide variety of channels including (but not limited to) phone, email voice mail, instant messaging and walkup clients from corporate offices, customer site locations, regional users and, in ever-increasing numbers, work-from home clients, to extract information and troubleshooting to resolve hardware, application and infrastructure issues
- Provides first level support for all hardware and application issues to resolve problems promptly and efficiently and escalates issues as required
- Responds to inquiries in a prompt manner to achieve a high level of internal customer service and resolve issues efficiently
- Documents relevant issues and resolutions to ensure recurring problems are identified
- Logs support calls into the call tracking system to ensure accurate documentation is completed
- Provides training for new employees to ensure systems, processes and procedures are uniformly utilized in the department
- Prioritize and manage incidents, service requests and emails and other day to day tasks
- Manage user accounts and permissions, setup email accounts and network shared folders
- Identify recurring problems and report them to the relevant support teams, and provide necessary workarounds, fixes, and resolutions to the clients
- Assist with maintaining Incident and End User Request Management process
- Maintain responsibility for off hours support (24/7) on
- Monitor call volumes and queue wait times to ensure customers are being serviced within the department ASA
- Prioritizes urgency to ensure business impact is minimized
- Respond to Team Leader requests for priority issues and provides resolutions accordingly to minimize impact on the business. These priority issues requests must be accomplished in addition to main responsibilities as call-takers
- Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation
- CompTIA + or working towards certification
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Customer interfacing skills
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and analytical skills
- Be Inquisitive and analytical, always looking for things that can lead to systems outages
- Be flexible, creative and resourceful, able to “connect the dots”
- Be a great communicator with the ability explain issues to clients with a wide variety of experience and confidence with technology quickly and concisely
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22437.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.