Our well-known tech company network establishes millions of connections and enables goods to move through retail and e-commerce every given day. We’re an industry leader with a vast customer base. We are currently seeking a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Mississauga, ON.
As a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative, you will play a key role in driving new business by recommending solutions that fit the needs of our customers, primarily over the phone. You will be responsible for prospecting as well as converting leads into sales using a variety of communication techniques. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their sales skills, engage prospects and work within a dynamic tech environment.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Great people / Cool Digs
- Autonomy to grow your take home income
- The sky is your limit
What You Will be Doing
- Own the sales cycle from prospecting to closed sale
- Become a brand enthusiast for our products
- Close new business consistently at or above quota
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business
- Bring your ideas and strategies to advance our company’s vision for the future
- Utilize our CRM to manage leads, opportunities and accounts
- Actively participate in regular goal setting and team building sessions
- Attend occasional industry networking events
What You Need to Succeed
- Previous experience within a successful sales team
- Fluent Bilingual, both in English and French (written and verbal)
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Exceptional closing skills and a proven track record of exceeding targets
- An individual who loves the chase, is a go-getter and will find unique ways of engaging the prospect
- Natural ability to build rapport with team members, customers and prospects
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to situations in a fast-paced environment
What’s in it for You
- Be part of a great team where people enjoy working with each other
- Excellent compensation – base pay plus uncapped sales commission
- Gym membership
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off
- Matching RSP & discount stock purchase program
- Future learning opportunities with tuition reimbursement
- A fun work environment with lunches and frequent activities
- Lots more – check us out at https://transcore.ca/careers
If you pride yourself on being a sales pro, then we would love to hear from you! Send your resume to BilingualSalesPro@transcore.ca
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
TransCore Link Logistics is part of two of Canada’s fastest growing and largest industries: Technology and Transportation. Our technology helps enable food to arrive to our stores, goods to our malls and makes e-commerce possible. We have been the unmatched leader in transportation technology for over 25 years and we pride ourselves in being a catalyst that drives commercial transportation.
Check us out at www.transcore.ca
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code TransCore Link Logistics will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.