Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
- Tired of your set retail hours or shift?
- Looking for an entry level position with set hours?
- We offer a base salary with commissions!
You will be developing new business over the phone and expanding our existing business of supply products! If you are driven by numbers, and are motivated to exceed targets to grow sales, this may be the job for you! A successful candidate isn't afraid to make outbound calls, enjoys building relationships with customers and a preference to work in a fast pace sales environment. The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Achieve sales quota
- Offer quotes on product to potential customers
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and current clients to achieve sales
- Develop an individual business plan to determine how to achieve sales quotas
- Predict future sales based on past trends
- Administer a business plan for one-on-one meetings
To Succeed, You Will Have
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1-3 years of sales experience is required
- Ability to identify client patterns and other sales trends
- Strong computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Good process management skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Executive-Hosted BBQ
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
- On-Site Cafeteria
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Professional Development
- Vacation/paid time off
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Paid sick days
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Events