Our downtown Association client seeks an experienced fluently bilingual HR Labour Relations Advisor for their diverse membership clients. A growing and diverse organizational structure, offering a vibrant team atmosphere and a competitive compensation package.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the grievance process, administer employee complaints, support/advise staff on disciplinary issues and re-enforce training and communication to a win-win situation;
- Collaborate and participate in Labour Relations committees for the organization and interact with the Union and Collective Bargaining contacts;
- Advise, research and prepare the teams for adapting any applicable accommodations, legislative changes or jurisprudence actions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources related field;
- Progressing towards or completed CHRP designation;
- A minimum of recent 5 years related Labour Relations experience;
- Strong French oral/written communication;
- Experience with conflict resolution.
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree