NHT Global's (HLC) Healthy Lifestyle Center is a retail storefront that showcases our beauty, lifestyle, and wellness products and serves as a customer pick up location for our distributors. We are looking for a full-time Retail Sales/Member Service Associate for our store.
Why Work Here?
“Ranked #1 on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list (2016, 2017)”
Job Overview: To undertake sales and customer service duties required to operate the Healthy Lifestyle Center (HLC) Plus retail store. You will be responsible for shelf filling and maintaining the overall presentation of the HLC retail store, which is located in Metuchen, New Jersey. Must be bilingual (English/Mandarin).
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate the cash register efficiently and accurately, ensuring that all money received is correctly recorded.
- Serve customers/members courteously and efficiently ensuring that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times.
- Communicate with customers through email, phone, WeChat, and Whatsapp to provide information in response to inquiries or complaints.
- Able to develop rapport with customers/members through effective use of selling skills, proactive client outreach, and thoughtful and appropriate product and service recommendations.
- Monitor stock on shelves, filling to the required standard and assisting with stock counts.
- Ensure all stock is held in accordance with the HLC’s security and financial procedures.
- Perform inventory management to ensure effective and timely implementation of all daily logistical operational goals, including contacting UPS on behalf of members.
- Ensure that all products and displays are maintained to the highest standards of customer satisfaction and legal requirements.
- Ensure that the shelves and overall store are clean, orderly, and well-presented at all times.
- Assist the Branch Manager in organizing in-store events, seminars or trainings for members and customers.
- Perform daily store opening and/or closing duties.
- Set up promotional materials and displays.
- Perform all other appropriate duties as and when assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Able to support big/small activities.
Key Working Relationships: The employee will work under the supervision of line management, but will also be expected to work under his/her own initiative. Excellent communication and the continued maintenance of relationships with all staff in the company, all customers, and visitors are of utmost importance.
Hours of Work: The normal work week for all full-time employees is between 32 and 40 hours, including an hour lunch period and two 10-minute breaks. Work days will vary and will include evenings and weekends.
Retail Sales Associate Skills and Requirements:
- Must already be eligible to work in the United States
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience, preferably in a retail store setting
- Ability to identify and sell to the customers’ needs
- Must have a strong understanding of the company and its products and eager to learn all aspects of the job quickly
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking, responsible, and exhibit natural leadership
- High school diploma or GED certificate is required
- Basic computer skills (Android and Windows operation platform, Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (listening, speaking, writing, and reading)
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds with or without help.
About NHT Global:
NHT Global is a publicly traded multi-level marketing firm. We offer premium quality-of-life products and a rewarding business opportunity to distributors for the sale of our products to others.
Since our founding in 2001, the NHT Global brand has become an international leader in health and wellness. Currently, our products and distributors are located in more than 40 countries. As we expand into new markets and introduce more products, we invite you to connect and be a part of our global community. If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with a promising future, join NHT Global today!
Company offers Medical/Dental at company's expense, along with STDI, LTDI, Life insurance and 401K plan.