Bilingual Sales Administrator
-12 MTH Contract-
As the Sales Administrator you will be accountable for controlling all internal and external documentation pertinent to Sales in order to maximize revenue. You will ensure that the equipment shipments and billing are accurately and efficiently processed within the scheduled time frames. The hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 p.m. t o 4:00 p.m.
- Review and Process Leases and purchases, service agreements and equipment order entry
- Bill sales transactions
- Track all order activity in individual Sales Representative Sales Log
- Process equipment pick-ups as applicable to respective transaction
- Process all invoice charges from Canon, ISG, and Canon dealers
- Process leasing charges including residuals
- Ensure accurate application of sales and service promotional programs to sales transactions
- Review and audit complete Billing Packages pertinent to Service and Lease Agreements prior to proceeding with equipment order entry and invoicing
- Provide accurate and timely order status
To Succeed, You Will Have
- Post-Secondary Education
- Minimum of 2-3 years of progressive work experience
- Excellent mathematical skills
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail, able to meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Available for overtime
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-855-531-3850 or 905-863-8713
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions — to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We’re proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.