Large Retailer Seeking Store Managers, in Downtown Montreal
Will Require to Travel For Training!
Your new company
This Company is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under five brands. FR is the world's third largest apparel retail company and This retailer company is Japan's leading speciality retailer.
We are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership- then you belong here!
Your new role
You'll be responsible for the following;
- Keeping high standards of customer service in the store to maintain and reflect this company's values, mission and vision
- Generating ideas on how to sell products and boost sales
- Supervising, monitoring and developing a team to ensure retention and high motivation
- Managing inventory levels and proposing solutions that best benefit the company
- Forming up an ideal shop floor, creating effective visual merchandise layouts in accordance with company standards and merchandising requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- A passion for people and customer service
- Completion of University or College degree; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3 years of customer service, administrative or related experience is an asset
- Previous managerial experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to lead, train and develop a team
- Must have strong work ethics, team mentality and an adaptable personality
- Have an open and analytical mindset to drive innovative processes, while being
able to think on your feet and problem solve in an efficient manner
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business/store, which
includes evenings and weekends
- Flexibility to relocate to various locations within Canada over the course of your
What you'll get in return
Our Program will prepare you to take on many roles as an innovator, a talent developer, a problem solver, and above all, a business leader. As part of this program, you will join a group of passionate peers from around the world and undertake an intensive training program designed to build the skills and experiences necessary to run a business generating millions in sales.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.