Head of Third Party Risk Management
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
The Third Party Risk management Office is responsible for identifyingand assessing risks relating to the operational and business managementprocesses of BNP Paribas. This includes policy, governance, risk management,reporting and ownership of the Third Party Risk Management Tool.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Third Part RiskManagement Office in identifying and evaluating potential/recognized risks relatedto operational, business administration, and third party endeavors, engagingbusiness areas to raise awareness and recommend measures to prevent loss andmitigate exposure, and developing analytics and reporting for seniormanagement.
- Assist business lines and relationship managers in identifying and reporting/ escalating potential areas of risk
- Day to day management of risk activities for the TPRM Office
- Maintain segmentation, risk assessment tools and due diligence requirements and processes
- Maintain database of vendor risk management activities in TPRM Tool and shared drive
- Assure appropriate documentation is recorded in the TPRM Tool (e.g., risk filtering and assessment results, due diligence materials)
- Oversee updating existing dashboards used for ongoing monitoring of vendors; analyze, brainstorm approach of adding new vendors to Lexis-Nexis Smartwatch dashboard/portfolio
- Monitor information quality, management and access for TPRM activities
- Analysis of ongoing monitoring alerts and recommending necessary subsequent action/ escalation taking into account BNP Paribas risk profile
- Manage the Know Your Supplier (KYS) Project implementation in order to enhance due diligence/ screenings of suppliers against sanctions lists. This initiative is coordinated at Group level in order to be aligned with Group guidelines.
- Monitor TP performance metrics, periodic reviews and follow up on business participation
- Review monthly reports for Vendor Acceptance Committee review, IT/non-IT IHC and IHC Archer’s metrics, and quarterly report on critical vendors with existing action plans to BNP Paribas’ senior management
- Perform ad-hoc research and reconciliation projects on weekly basis