ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AS A BILLING REPRESENTATIVE THAT WILL UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE AND FOSTER CONTINUED LONG-TERM GROWTH? Our client is looking for a professional to fill a full-time opportunity.
About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the transportation and logistics services industry. This family-owned company is looking to add a Billing Representative who will coordinate billing functions.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate billing functions to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and maximum financial return
- Prepare billing for several customers
- Provide quotes to customers - general
- Maintains knowledge of customers, billing codes, rules, and regulations
- 1+ years of experience performing billing functions
- Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in integrated and automated billing systems
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills
$42,000 - $45,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23461.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.