Summary:Working with the Auctioneer on sale day, the Block Clerk is responsible for manually entering floor bids and online bids in a timely manner to complete the sale.
- Maintaining ongoing bidding process through online computer system as prompted by Auctioneer.
- Accurately enters vehicle and sale information into computer on the auction block during the sale.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent in education with previous office experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Reliable and detail oriented.
- Must be able to stay focused in a fast-paced, very noisy environment.
We thank all applicants, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
ADESA Canada is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.