285 Main St. N., Limehouse, ON, L0P1H0
Wages: $24.50-$25.00 per hour for 32-40hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
- Keep manual notebook and operate computers equipped with accounting software to record financial records, invoices, & fee receipts
- Maintain and balance various accounts and check all figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Perform financial calculations, post journal entries, reconcile accounts and records of bank transactions, note & report discrepancies found in records and prepare trial balances of books
- Calculate, prepare and process cheques for payrolls, and for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records using journals and ledgers, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Compute deductions for income and social security taxes, prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Calculate, prepare bank deposits and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements
- Maintain inventory records and calculate costs of materials, overhead, and other expenses
- Compile and prepare statistical, financial, accounting, or auditing report including purchase orders and expense reports, pertaining to cash receipts, expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, and profits and losses tables.
Education: Completion of college diploma in related field is required.
Work Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year experience as a bookkeeper is required