Ricchio Financial Group has been an independent, successful financial planning business in the Vaughan area for the past 25 years. The main business services of Ricchio Financial group include personal finance and tax planning. The company helps people to achieve their life goals and the overall financial success.
The position provides a broad range of supervision and coordination of the activates of accounting and related workers within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate a professional demeanor displaying self-confidence, decorum and diplomacy along with superior organizational skills and a creative, innovative problem-solving ability.
- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls;
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions;
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments;
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports;
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies;
- Requisition supplies and materials;
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work;
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related discipline is required
- At least one year experience in bookkeeping supervisor or in the clerical occupation supervised is required
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-time position
Wage: $33.33 for 30 hours per week
Location of work: Concord, Ontario
How to apply:
If interested in this position, please apply by sending resume via email