Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected Category
Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Location details: Fort MacMurray Area
Employment type: Undefined term
Country: Canada (CA)
Location: Fort McMurray, Alberta (CA-AB)
Location details:Fort MacMurray Area
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Qualifications: A university degree with major relevance to the position's purpose is preferred however, prior equivalent experience and training will be considered in lieu of formal degree. Eight (8) years' min. experience as a Manager in service related sales or operations. Must have demonstrated leadership skills, well-developed "people" skills, an understanding of mechanical and electrical principles, good written and verbal communication skills and good PC skills. Prior experience with cranes and industrial Service is a plus. Must have and maintain a good driving record. Must be willing and able to travel for different locations. Ability to relocate to other regions of the country may be required for advancement opportunities.
The primary responsibility of this position is to Direct all aspects of the Service Business in a specified Branch/locations. Achieve the profitable growth of the geographical area through Leadership and Management of the Service Sales and Operations personnel. Focusing on Sales growth and operational excellence, the overall goal of this position is to deliver our customers the best experience possible while meeting / exceeding established goals. This position reports to the District Manager if applicable.
The specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Responsible for leading the safety culture while complying, developing and/or implementing all applicable H&S legislative requirements, KC Business Policies, Material Industry Standard Codes and all other pertinent practices to Konecranes business without regard to personal preference or unique ideas not approved by Management. Manage Safety program utilizing HSET tools and other.
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability over your assigned Branch/Locations.
- As the Leader of the Branch, you will lead, direct and manage your team (sales and operations) to ensure effective execution and growth on a profitable basis, consistent with established strategic objectives, goals, policies and procedures.
- Coaching, hands-on training and direct mentoring of subordinates in KC management philosophies, Customer Service techniques, employee retention and routine operational policies and procedures.
- Direct Sales and Management responsibility for:
- Branch Agreement Base growth and accuracy
- Top accounts of Branch/KAM accounts.
- Development in strategic industries and Markets.
- Larger/high risk projects inclusive of modernizations and industrial equipment proj.
- Top accounts Business Reviews
- Coach and supporting the Sales Manager (if applicable) by insuring that sales activity and quotation levels are in CRM and sufficient to meet objectives
- Responsible for the submittal of the monthly and all other reports (Rush, Branch Audit etc....).
- Responsible for overseeing the resolution of all customer complaints to the satisfaction of the customer and in the best interest of Konecranes, Inc. Lead and act quickly to resolve problems and difficulties, either internal, external, intra-company, etc.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring and retaining exceptional talents (the right person for the right job).
- Arrange, lead and facilitate communications/meetings that, in the interest of OneKonecranes, will produce excellent customer Service across all BU's.
- Participate in required meetings and processes such as Regional Sales meetings, planning, forecast, strategy, or as required.
- Establish short-term and long range plans consistent with the overall corporate objectives and yearly plan.
- Travel as required between branches/locations if applicable to ensure execution of business plans
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
*KC #MONCA #CBCA
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses™, serving a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with 16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80 years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible performance. .
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Donation-Matching Program
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Stock Options
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off