Safety-Kleen is seeking a Branch Manager for our Nepean, ON location. You will be responsible for the sales growth, retention of customers, customer satisfaction, profitability, operational controls, health and safety performance and regulatory compliance of the Branch. Leverage all your expertise and experience by joining a company dedicated to protecting the environment. Grow your career at Safety-Kleen starting today! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Collaborates with Sales Managers to enhance branch sales performance;
- Lead the Customer Service Manager and Route Sales and Service professionals to maximize revenues and client satisfaction;
- Maximize branch profitability through sales volume, margin attainment, and cost controls;
- Conduct weekly branch meetings with Route Sales and Service professionals to drive branch performance and promote teamwork;
- Manage customer service and response time through Customer Retention Management system;
- Hire, train and develop all branch employees;
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety compliance;
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School diploma or GED required, degree preferred;
- 5+ years of sales and operations management experience;
- Experience with Profit and Loss responsibility;
- Working knowledge of transportation regulations and fleet compliance strongly preferred;
- High level of computer proficiency;
- Bi-lingual preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.