The minimum qualifications for this position include:
- College Degree (BS/BA with coursework in Business preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Directly related work experience in: three to five years of sales & finance experience (consumer finance industry preferred); or one year previous management experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective verbal, written and listening skills.
- The ability to work as a member of a team and work directly with people in a sales capacity.
- Train, develop and motivate staff.
- Familiarity with PC-like hardware/software, including PC, keyboard, and mouse.
- Meet all state specific mandatory licensing, certification, training, or other requirements.
- Work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Basic knowledge of accounting helpful.
What’s in it for you?
Looking for a rewarding career? You’ve come to the right place. At Fairstone, we offer all our permanent employees:
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Incentive programs to recognize when sales targets are met (applies to branch network employees only)
- A minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation (prorated to your start date)
- Flexible Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer Sponsored Pension Plan
- Personal days and sick days
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Paid volunteer day and organized volunteering events across the country
- Ongoing Learning and Development Training
- Referral Incentives up to $5000.00
Come join our team!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.Whether you’re seeking first-time employment or are making a career change, Fairstone has the internal support to help our team members grow and succeed.