You're the type of person that considers connecting and networking with people "your thing". You have a natural ability to engage with a crowd and you never back down from a challenge to show off.
You are always the first to hear about the latest happenings, newest products, most recently opened bars/restaurants and you LOVE bragging all about how great they are and the experiences you had with them!
Our company is looking for a brand enthusiast just like YOU to help them in creating exciting, informative and memorable brand experiences for some of the largest household brands in Calgary today!
You will be encouraging consumers to update their product usage routine by engaging with them directly and having them interact directly with each brand.
You’ll be put through a thorough sales & product education training program before making your appearance in the public eye on behalf of the brand and you will continue to receive training to build upon your knowledge of the brands industry, positioning and consumer perception through your interactions with consumers! The knowledge and experience you provide to consumers will make a lasting impression of the brand in the marketplace and will play an imperative part in assisting with brand recognition, brand awareness and product revenue goals.
Responsibilities of the Brand Marketer:
- Using your natural charisma you’ll need to approach customers in a friendly and energetic way
- Use your previous experience in the customer service, retail or hospitality industry and your knowledge of the brand’s industry and product line-up to connect with consumers and understand their specific needs
- The ability to transition consumers to featured client products following their demonstration is a key to success in this role
- The ability to overcome objections is critical as you strive to achieve your daily sales targets
- In order to see your great work, attention to detail is necessary for end of day reporting
Requirements of the Brand Marketer:
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- College degree in public relations, marketing, advertising or related field is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with daily targets
- Full access to reliable pc computer for end of day reporting
- Travel throughout the Calgary area to approved marketing promotional areas will be required daily. Access to a reliable vehicle is highly recommended
This is a full-time permanent role. An hourly salary plus performance based bonuses are included.