Please review the criteria and job description, and if you feel that you can be an asset to our team, apply in the manner described below.
- Journey-person or equivalent with at least 4 years of work experience in the trade.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- WHMIS, and related construction safety certifications is an asset but training provided.
- Valid driver’s license or reliable transportation.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, stand for extended periods, bend, crouch and kneel regularly.
- Own steel toed safety boots, gloves, and hard hat.
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures on residential and commercial projects.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required.
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces.
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces.
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units.
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- Instruct apprentices
Salary: $41.51 per hour for at least 35 hours per week. Benefits available through membership with union and through collective agreement; 10% vacation, Disability Benefits, Vision Benefits, Dental Benefits, Medical Benefits
- Medi Group Masonry Ltd., 56 Brockport Dr, Etobicoke, ON M9W 5N1
- Work sites vary throughout the Greater Toronto Area and its outskirts
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent, Full Time, Day
How to apply:
- Through this website OR
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org